Deonte Harris...missed his SPEED (and injuries) (1 Viewer)

oodank

BIG DOG!
Reaction score
The one thing being missed in the grand scheme of it all, including the Brees discussions, is the fact that there is a glaring lack of downfield speed/seperation from the skill guys. Now, had Harris not gotten hurt that is a different game as he was in his PR bag early and i believe he was going to be a big part of the pass game because of his SPEED!! that is whats lacking here guys, you can call it the QB but with MT clearly not himself the other guys are not fast enough to get deep plays other than Harris. Too bad he is the smallest guy in the NFL and very susceptible to injury. Cant throw deep if nobody can get open deep.

Harris was on the verge of winning that game with 2 punt returns, man he had it working!! But what he showed is the need for speed. There is no Deverey, there is no Meachem on this team. The next QB is going to struggle the same or throw a lot of int's trying to force throws into tight coverage due to NO SEPARATION!

Harris was on the verge of winning that game with 2 punt returns, man he had it working!! But what he showed is the need for speed. There is no Deverey, there is no Meachem on this team. The next QB is going to struggle the same or throw a lot of int's trying to force throws into tight coverage due to NO SEPARATION!

I kind of felt we were going to lose the game once the touchdown was flagged (and there was a penalty indeed).

We only got 3 points on the first great return, and 7 were erased on the second. I felt that we needed those points in order to be able to win the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom