Deonte Harty signed his tender (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
"Deonte Harty signed his tender according to ESPN’s Field Yates. Harty was a restricted free agent that the Saints placed a second-round tender on in March. He will earn $3.986 million for the 2022 season."

I am happy he is back. With the addition of Olave, Penning and CGM back, I expect our offense to greatly improve this season.

More attention paid to Juwan Johnson as a pass catcher instead of the other guy. See I’ve already forgotten his name.

The other guy you are referring to is the only complete TE on the roster besides Vannett. The other guy has to go in when blocking is required b/c Johnson isn't that guy. Yeah, the other guy still has a very big role on the team.

"Deonte Harty signed his tender according to ESPN’s Field Yates. Harty was a restricted free agent that the Saints placed a second-round tender on in March. He will earn $3.986 million for the 2022 season."

I am happy he is back. With the addition of Olave, Penning and CGM back, I expect our offense to greatly improve this season.
You'd think that the offense has to improve almost by default with an entire season of NFL caliber QB & WR play in addition to a healthy O line (fingers crossed). Can't wait to see MT, Olave, and Harty on the field at the same time. Those three alone will be a handful to deal with.

MT
OLAVE
HARTY
TAYSOM HILL
TQS

Sounds like a mean offense. If we can add another TE and another RB there should be no complaints from Winston!

I’m really liking this after SP life so far. Finally a WR in the first!

I expect them to try and get some picks back
Me too, and hope they do. I think this draft has good middle value. We’ve already traded half the farm, might as well sell it all. lol

I also think Sean will be coaching next season and we will be able to get that first back, and maybe even a mid rounder too. I’m pretty sure Mickey knows Sean’s plans and that’s part of why he sent the future picks he sent.

MT
OLAVE
HARTY
TAYSOM HILL
TQS

Sounds like a mean offense. If we can add another TE and another RB there should be no complaints from Winston!

I’m really liking this after SP life so far. Finally a WR in the first!
You would put TQS ahead of Calloway? I would think Calloway would be a pretty damn good #3 or #4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom