Deonte Harty signs with the Bills (2yr/9.5M, up to 13.5M) (1 Viewer)

We have a bigger and cheaper and younger version of him in Shaheed... So he was never coming back here anyway... I wish him well in Buffalo... He was a good player here.

Figured he was a goner. I didn’t even include him in our lineup of weapons. Appreciate all he did while here. Harty was great when he was locked in AND HEALTHY.

Unfortunately, it seems Deontay’s small body may not be able to consistently endure full seasons at the pro level. He also seemed zoned out last season.

Thanks to Shaheed losing Harty isn’t a big issue at all.
Gotta give Ireland and co a lot of credit for planning ahead and bringing in Speed Shaheed. Not only did that acquisition make Harty expendable, it provided the offense with a much needed play maker. I can't wait to see what Shaheed can do with Carr at QB with all of the other weapons we could have. Dude has scary upside.

Shocked that he got paid like that. I'll miss him but not at that price tag. Saints are doing the prudent thing so far in free agency and I'm ok with it.

If he can stay healthy in Buffalo, it's a great offense for him to be in. A ton of speed and QB with an absolute cannon in Allen.

People can call it an overpay, and it sort of is, but he's the 3rd/4th guy in an already pretty lethal group. That's going to leave him more open than a lot of teams would like.

If he can stay healthy in Buffalo, it's a great offense for him to be in. A ton of speed and QB with an absolute cannon in Allen.

People can call it an overpay, and it sort of is, but he's the 3rd/4th guy in an already pretty lethal group. That's going to leave him more open than a lot of teams would like.

A lot of teams dont have to worry about covering players in street clothes on the opposing sideline. It was an overpay.

I'm fine with letting him go but I'm not going to pretend as if he was no value to us.

His short legs allowed him to make cuts at full speed that taller players had to chop down their steps to make. His double moves on go routes were a thing of beauty.

Dang it. His contact automatically voided today, so this was bound to happen. I will miss this dude

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom