depressed (1 Viewer)

catch22

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Back to reality. This was supposed to be a different team. I didn't want to get my hopes up, but I did and now, I don't know what to think. We started off so great. Sure, we beat some weak teams and got some good breaks along the way. We beat a few decent to good teams as well. However, the really good teams have given us trouble. Carolina, Pittsburg, Baltimore, and Cincy. No question here, the breaks haven't gone our way. In the first part of the season, there were hardly any prenalties, turnovers, and defense was pretty good. Now, it's the opposite. It really feels like the same ole saints. I'm not certain what to expect the rest of the way. I want to believe this team hasn't something in them that will keep them from tanking it. But I know how the old Saints handled this situation. Remember 2002? I thought we were the best team in football and never even worried about making the playoffs. But we tanked in the second part of the season. I wonder if we'll do the same this year? The schedule remains tough. I believe our best shot is by sneaking in as a wild card. Defense is bad, offense turns the ball over too much. Payton, while a good coach, doesn't run the ball enough. The problems must be fixed by the players and the coach needs to stop being so cute. Oh yeah, and we need Colston to get healthy as soon ASAP...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom