Depth Chart listed on team site after cut down to 75 (1 Viewer)

ricky_the_bull

WHO DAT !!? WE DAT
Reaction score
Depth Chart

<table><tbody><tr class="no-border"> <td colspan="5"> Offense

</td> </tr><tr><th class="col-piece of work">piece of work</th><th>First</th><th>Second</th><th>Third</th><th>Other</th></tr><tr><td class="col-piece of work">WR</td><td>Marques Colston</td><td>Nick Toon</td><td>Saalim Hakim</td><td> Courtney Roby
</td></tr><tr><td>LT</td><td>Charles Brown</td><td>Terron Armstead</td></tr><tr><td>LG</td><td>Ben Grubbs</td><td>Andrew Tiller</td><td>Elliott Mealer</td></tr><tr><td>C</td><td>Brian de la Puente</td><td>Eric Olsen</td><td>Jeremiah Warren</td></tr><tr><td>RG</td><td>Jahri Evans</td><td>Tim Lelito</td></tr><tr><td>RT</td><td>Zach Strief</td><td>Marcel Jones</td><td>Bryce Harris</td></tr><tr><td>TE</td><td>Jimmy Graham</td><td>Benjamin Watson</td><td>Mike Higgins</td><td> Josh Hill
Keavon Milton
</td></tr><tr><td>WR</td><td>Lance Moore</td><td>Andy Tanner</td><td>Kenny Stills</td><td> Preston Parker
</td></tr><tr><td>QB</td><td>Drew Brees</td><td>Luke McCown</td><td>Ryan Griffin</td></tr><tr><td>FB</td><td>Jed Collins</td><td>Austin Johnson</td></tr><tr><td>RB</td><td>Pierre Thomas</td><td>Mark Ingram</td><td>Darren Sproles</td><td> Travaris Cadet
Khiry Robinson
</td></tr><tr class="no-border"> <td colspan="5"> Defense

</td> </tr> <tr class="no-border"> <th class="col-piece of work">piece of work</th> <th>First</th> <th>Second</th> <th>Third</th> <th>Other</th> </tr><tr><td class="col-piece of work">DE</td><td>Akiem Hicks</td><td>Jay Richardson</td><td>Glenn Foster</td></tr><tr><td>NT</td><td>Brodrick Bunkley</td><td>John Jenkins</td><td>Isaako Aaitui</td></tr><tr><td>DE</td><td>Cameron Jordan</td><td>Tom Johnson</td><td>Tyrunn Walker</td></tr><tr><td>OLB</td><td>Junior Galette</td><td>Rufus Johnson</td></tr><tr><td>ILB</td><td>Jonathan Vilma</td><td>David Hawthorne</td><td>Will Herring</td><td> Ray Shipman
</td></tr><tr><td>ILB</td><td>Curtis Lofton</td><td>Ramon Humber</td><td>Kevin Reddick</td></tr><tr><td>OLB</td><td>Martez Wilson</td><td>Baraka Atkins</td></tr><tr><td>CB</td><td>Jabari Greer</td><td>Corey White</td><td>Rod Sweeting</td></tr><tr><td>S</td><td>Roman Harper</td><td>Jim Leonhard</td><td>Kenny Vaccaro</td></tr><tr><td>S</td><td>Malcolm Jenkins</td><td>Rafael Bush</td><td>Isa Abdul-Quddus</td><td> Jerico Nelson
</td></tr><tr><td>CB</td><td>Keenan Lewis</td><td>Patrick Robinson</td><td>Korey Lindsey</td><td> Chris Carr
</td></tr><tr class="no-border"> <td colspan="5"> Special Teams

</td> </tr> <tr class="no-border"> <th class="col-piece of work">piece of work</th> <th>First</th> <th>Second</th> <th>Third</th> <th>Other</th> </tr><tr><td class="col-piece of work">P</td><td>Thomas Morstead</td></tr><tr><td>K</td><td>Garrett Hartley</td></tr><tr><td>LS</td><td>Justin Drescher</td><td>Jed Collins</td></tr><tr><td>H</td><td>Thomas Morstead</td></tr><tr><td>PR</td><td>Darren Sproles</td><td>Travaris Cadet</td><td>Lance Moore</td></tr><tr><td>KR</td><td>Darren Sproles</td><td>Travaris Cadet</td><td>Pierre Thomas</td></tr><tr><td>KO</td><td>Thomas Morstead</td><td>Garrett Hartley</td></tr></tbody></table>

Foster and tanner spot were the most surprising on the chart . I know this just for the game on thurs but it still is weird to see after the performance in the last three games

Foster and tanner spot were the most surprising on the chart . I know this just for the game on thurs but it still is weird to see after the performance in the last three games

Agreed. Even though I love Hicks I'm not so sure that Foster hasn't earned the start over him.

LOL, if you can't tell the blatant disinformation that Sean is giving then god help you.

Vaccaro as 3rd string behind Leonhard. lol

Hope the Falcons read this and game plan accordingly

LOL, if you can't tell the blatant disinformation that Sean is giving then god help you.

Vaccaro as 3rd string behind Leonhard. lol

Hope the Falcons read this and game plan accordingly

I doubt anyone gave it much thought. I'd guess the website department asked the coaching staff for an updated depth chart so someone, unlikely it was Payton, threw one together. Can't really read anything at all into it.

The depth chart, minus cuts and injuries, has not been updated from the the very first time an unofficial depth chart was released weeks ago. This is why Stills and Vaccaro are third string and Foster is behind Richardson who is now a LB.

For extra credit, try eliminating 22 names from the list. Brutal. The first few aren't so tough, but when you get down to the last 6-7 guys you have to let go, there are some real rough choices.

These posted depth charts are often done by seniority. Guys that are up and coming aren't placed high on the depth chart ahead of veterans to keep the young guys motivated.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Curtis Lofton has only made 5 tackles the entire preseason and has does not look as if he will play up to his inflated cap figure this year in the 3-4. I'm anxious to see how Wilson can perform at ILB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom