Derrick Brooks on NFL Live....... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
He just joined the NFL Live team and I found it funny that they talked about the Patriots and Bears with him and he kept the other teams of interest on the down low. I don't think the Saints will sign him, I just thought it was weird that we were not mentioned. He did say he watched the teams this past Sunday play that he was interested in.

He just joined the NFL Live team and I found it funny that they talked about the Patriots and Bears with him and he kept the other teams of interest on the down low. I don't think the Saints will sign him, I just thought it was weird that we were not mentioned. He did say he watched the teams this past Sunday play that he was interested in.

He might not have mentioned it on NFL Live but he's mentioned that he's interested in the Saints before, yesterday I think. He's been throwing out a lot of love for us, not to sure if he's sincere or he just wants a job and is willing to brown nose to get it.

because those 2 teams just gave him a look within the last couple of weeks, the Saints havent mentioned him since before preseason

Where would we put Derrick Brook anyway? Would you replace Shanle, with the 8 tackles, 1 INT, and CLUTCH tackle on 3rd and 3 against the Lions?

Let the Pats have him.

Wow, been that long already? Before preseason? Dang time is flying by. He is a well spoken man, this is for sure. He has a job in broadcasting for sure.

It doesn't appear as though the Saints are one of the teams he might sign with now. If he were still available, the Saints would have to have a serious injury at LB to bring him in now, to sign Derrick. It's pretty clear that GW is satisfied with his LBers.

I read earlier on profootballtalk (I think) that his agent was rumored to be in extensive talks with the Bears, and that the talks were put on hold until after this weekend's games...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom