Derrick Rose Rape Trial (1 Viewer)

Julia Marsh ?@juliakmarsh 3h3 hours ago
Rose got fouled up when asked about the color of the vibrator. "What color was the vibrator," McCoy asked. He said Fri. he was color blind

"I thought you told the jury on Friday you were color blind?" "I'm brown and red color blind. I know pink when I see it," Rose answered.

Rose also testified that the accuser told the three men to come into her bedroom "one at a time." "I went third," Rose said.

Asked how long the sex lasted Rose answered, "I don't remember. I mean who times when they have sex?"

Rose also said that he was taught in NBA rookies camp to flush condoms down the toilet when he had sex.

Rose also testified that the accuser told the three men to come into her bedroom "one at a time." "I went third," Rose said.

If he's to be believed, it's bad enough that he engaged in the devil's threeway (or fourway, as it were) with his chick, but he was also the last to be called in? :jpshakehead:

If he's to be believed, it's bad enough that he engaged in the devil's threeway (or fourway, as it were) with his chick, but he was also the last to be called in? :jpshakehead:

Maybe there was a reason for that.... :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom