Des Bryant...meet Jabari Greer (1 Viewer)

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
Hi, I'll be your eraser today.

nfl_g_jgreer1_200.jpg

Hilarious to watch Bryant melting down on the sidelines. Greer made him disappear completely today. Greer rocks.

Robinson covered him a ton today as well.

Robinson covered him a ton today as well.

True, and he did an outstanding job on him as well.

Greer pretty much erased every receiver who was paired on him on every play. Robinson gave up a couple of catches, but didn't give up anything "big". He is coming on fast for a rookie. He looked really good out there today.

robinson was great when he stayed upright, but slipped a couple times on slants that became big plays for them.

Yeah, props to Greer for making up for last week even though he wasn't all that bad last week either. BTW, what happened to Porter? Seems he was out a lot this game.

Yeah, props to Greer for making up for last week even though he wasn't all that bad last week either. BTW, what happened to Porter? Seems he was out a lot this game.

I don't think he was out a lot. When we went to our nickel packages, Robinson came in as the 2nd outside corner, and Porter moved inside to cover the slot receiver.

Anything big except the 47 yard completion to Williams. Luckily, Jenkins made that play.

Actually the corner back KNEW that it wasn't going to be an interception so he let him catch it KNOWING that Jenkins would take it away. Incredible teamwork and they should be saluted!!!

Thank you Jenkins for saving my weekend!!!!!!!!!

Kris

I loved how he was whining so they forced him the ball in crucial situations, like the last 2 minutes when we couldn't stop Witten from catching the short stuff, they decide to throw to him and he isn't anywhere near the ball. I would say it was Kitna's fault but he had ran that route earlier and it looked almost identical to where the ball was thrown and where Bryant was, leads me to believe Bryant didn't run it right. Thanks a million Dez!

Yes.

Robinson came up with his biggest game as an NFL player today.

what??? i see some have agreed with you soo i must have missed something. ill have to watch it again but my memory recalls them going after him successfully much of the 2nd half on inside routes, particularly the williams strip play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom