Describe your first real kiss (1 Viewer)

Spin the bottle at a 7th grade party. The girl had to French kiss me. I didn't even know what that was, but I figured it out real quick.

First makeout session was much later that school year. I was so pathetic, she (diff. girl) didn't want to have anything to do with me by the end of the night.

Dad had a party at his house. One of his friends brought his daughter to the party. She was a thin girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, and I was a stocky boy who played offensive line. (she was 14 I was 15) We were just talking and the we went into my bedroom to "hang out". 4 hours later the makeout session ended. Needless to say, after many off and on summers and different girlfriends later, we ended up back together 4 years ago, and I asked her dad if I can marry her last weekend at our annual Easter Weekend Crawfish Boil. He said I could.

Sweet story.

For me, it happened behind a shed at a relative's house in New Sarpy, La. when I was 11 or 12 years old. Her name was Melanie, and we had been "going out" off and on that summer. She was the same age as me, but had already had some experience in the business of kissing. We had been talking on the phone for the previous few days about how it would go down, and she kept referring to it as "tongue-sushi"-- the 7th grade version of foreplay, I suppose. :)... We met up at the appointed time, and after some extreme nervousness and a couple of false-starts and chicken-outs by me-- we finally went through with it. We had discussed beforehand exactly how I was supposed to tilt my head (to the right, if I remember correctly), and the fact that I was to keep my eyes closed throughout-- but I doubt that I did any of that correctly. I just remember- like other posters have mentioned- that it was very wet... Looking back, it sure seems like she was a control freak; I wonder whatever happened to her??

My first tongue kiss was also the same night I had sex for the first time. Her name was Patricia. Just a drunken romp by 2 fifteen year olds outside a party at some trashy redneck dwelling near Folsom. No condom, no problem. I'm amazed I made it through High School without becoming a Daddy.

I saw her years later at Delchamps and she either didn't remember me or acted like she didn't remember me. I must have been awesome. BTW, she didn't make it through High School without becoming a mama but it was over a year after I hit it so it aint my baby.

that little story brought a tear to my eye :hihi:

At the movies and the chick apparently was hotter in the dark than the light :covri:

"THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS" I can't believe I was the first to say it on this thread, wow guys you are slipping.

Saints Master has spoken........................................

First grade on the playground I gave her a drawing of a potato with the greatest love note ever written penciled inside of my brown masterpiece. She tongued me down to the ground.

i just finished serving mass and had a little too much altar wine when.............

The petting zoo was about to close...

Was 16. She was my best friends girl friend. We were alone in a pool in the middle of a night. I think the date was July 2nd...

It was intense. I would love to relive that experience again. After the pool we spent all night in my car. Seriously, up until the sun came up.

It wasn't my idea. I always that she was pretty. I was seduced. She was also the girl I first got laid with..and that was in a different car and a cop knocked on the window during the process *had tinted windows*

I always kind of felt bad about the whole situation. Especially when my friend would tell me that he thinks his g/f is cheating on him.

Was 16. She was my best friends girl friend. We were alone in a pool in the middle of a night. I think the date was July 2nd...

It was intense. I would love to relive that experience again. After the pool we spent all night in my car. Seriously, up until the sun came up.

It wasn't my idea. I always that she was pretty. I was seduced. She was also the girl I first got laid with..and that was in a different car and a cop knocked on the window during the process *had tinted windows*

I always kind of felt bad about the whole situation. Especially when my friend would tell me that he thinks his g/f is cheating on him.

Damn dude, glad we did not grow up together...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom