Describe your first real kiss (1 Viewer)

I remember it like it was yesterday.

I was going through a cross dressing/gender confused phase when I was twelve. I had decided to call myself Melanie. I had talked about kissing with a friend of mine who was an Army brat. She had just moved to the States from Japan and referred to kissing as "tongue-sushi." I went with it. After getting some pointers from her I decided to try it out but I needed a willing participant. There was this boy who I had been working on and off all Summer and I finally had my chance behind the shed at his relatives house. I think that I came off as a being a bit masculine because he was a bit hesitant so I practically threw myself at him. Thankfully he listened to me about keeping his eyes closed or he might have discovered that I was a boy.

That experience was so awful I dropped the whole cross dressing gender confused thing and verified that I was 100% straight. That dude kissed like a bulldog with peanut butter on its nose.

I don't mind getting owned on that one... That was pretty funny. :ezbill:

It was a dark and stormy night. She was the daughter of a Baptist Pastor, beautiful red hair and a body made for sin. I brought her home form the high-school dance, we walked around her house to the barn. She told me she wanted to kiss me, we slowly walked toward each other, with each breath her chest heaved like a bulimic after Thanksgiving dinner. Then she was on me like a piranha on a corn dog. She kissed me like a butterfly kisses the windshield of a UPS truck on I-10. I was swept away by her feminine power, a helpless oak leaf in the roaring cacophony of her gas-powered leaf blower. Other than that, it wasn't too great.:D

:smilielol:pure poetry!

She was sooo much faster than I was. She knew who I was months before I knew who she was. She had practiced kissing me with her Teddy Ruxpin and her hot younger sister. We met at a baseball park where her younger brother was playing a game. Her parents were watching the game while we were on the swing set.

We kissed and she showed me what a girl's tongue can do to the gum under the bleachers. I was amazed at her reclamation.

I told her that I could kill her with some Trident on a.... Trident.
Yes, I lied...

She begged for mercy, ripping open her shirt and exposing her 18 hour bra. I wonder to this day what happens after 18 hours.

Does it explode?? Does it dissolve into a mess of cheese straws???

I think it forms a demon so fowl that Dantalion thinks he is a cool guy.

We saw each other now and again, but Dantalion was her new man.

I told her to burn in hell, and that is where she is to this day,... with her demon lover Dantalion.

P.S. Dantalion kicked my grandmother in the stomach.

15 years old. Bonnabel boat launch, hood of a car, beer, a girl named Susan. Got to the making out straight away.

Didn't talk about it the next day.

Last edited:
Really, this story is going to sound right out of some Norman Rockwell Painting, but after all, it was suburban, small-town Merka back in the late 80s.

Her name was Kim--my first "girlfriend," I was around 12 years old--it was at the local skating rink. To get to the bathroom, one had to cross the rink over in the back of the building. We slipped in one of the bathrooms (yeah, I know :hihi: I forgot which one), and there she slipped me some toungue.

She also broke up with me and two-timed me several times. :mad: It's been all downhill from there. :covri:

I remember it like it was yesterday.

I was going through a cross dressing/gender confused phase when I was twelve. I had decided to call myself Melanie. I had talked about kissing with a friend of mine who was an Army brat. She had just moved to the States from Japan and referred to kissing as "tongue-sushi." I went with it. After getting some pointers from her I decided to try it out but I needed a willing participant. There was this boy who I had been working on and off all Summer and I finally had my chance behind the shed at his relatives house. I think that I came off as a being a bit masculine because he was a bit hesitant so I practically threw myself at him. Thankfully he listened to me about keeping his eyes closed or he might have discovered that I was a boy.

That experience was so awful I dropped the whole cross dressing gender confused thing and verified that I was 100% straight. That dude kissed like a bulldog with peanut butter on its nose.

Dude, I am rolling over here. :smilielol: :spit:

My first kiss was from a girl named Jennifer Lopez. Seriously. We were 15 and at the Airline skating rink. I was about to leave, I hugged her and gave her a casual peck. She decided that wasn't enough, pulled me closer and kissed me.

Three months later we stopped talking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom