Describe your first real kiss (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Describe your first real kiss.

She was a dark-haired, green-eyed private school girl.

I was a tall, thin-as-a-rail public school football and track jock.

It was our first date and we went to some movie. I can’t remember what movie. All I remember is how hard my heart pounded when I finally got up the nerve and held her hand. My giant mitts completely dwarfed her dainty little fingers. I was amazed and fascinated at how small hand soft her hand was.

A quiet and elegant dinner of burgers, fries and a shake went by all too quickly. Before I knew it, we were at her house and I didn’t know what the heck to do…oh, but she did!

“Walk me to the door so my parents don’t get the wrong idea about us sitting out here in the car,” she said.

I practically fell out of the car, then bruised my thigh on the fender as I quickly stumbled around to her side to open the car door for her.

The walk up to the house was only about 30 feet, but it seemed like a mile. I put my arm around her waist, being careful to keep my hand open and not grab or pinch anything I wasn’t supposed to.

When we finally got to the door, we arrived at that most awkward moment that I’d been dreading. I’d been trying so hard to be a gentleman all night and I didn’t want to come at her like an octopus. At the same time, I didn’t want to act like I didn’t want to kiss her. I did want to…very much!

Before I could worry about it too much, she’d turned toward me and put her hands behind my neck! I leaned down…down…down…she got up on her tiptoes and…there was a gap of about two inches between our lips.

“I guess I’m too tall for you,” I said nervously.

“No, you’re not,” she said confidently. “Just a second.”

She turned around, reached under a bush by the door, pulled out a cinder block and stepped up on top of it. Suddenly, we were nose-to-nose!

“There. Now, where were we?”

Let the record show that my first real kiss was given to me, not taken. I’ll carry that memory with me all my life. For that, I’ll be forever grateful to that pretty, dark-haired, green-eyed private school girl.

Details you ask? Certainly not! I’m a gentleman…I never kiss and tell.

I think I was about 10. Playing "chase and kiss" in the pool. The "rule" was to go underwater and kiss. I almost snorted water, but I held my composure just enough to get to the surface before drowning. Unfortunately, nothing came out of that nor much of any other action for sometime after that.

ask daughter number....

just kidding of course. My memory is shot... can't remember but I'm sure it was a hot chick.

ask daughter number....

:hihi:

a girl with huge personalities who lived down the street from me.....no date or anything romantic like that.....i just kissed her.....i wasted no time in stealing second base :9:

My first tongue kiss was also the same night I had sex for the first time. Her name was Patricia. Just a drunken romp by 2 fifteen year olds outside a party at some trashy redneck dwelling near Folsom. No condom, no problem. I'm amazed I made it through High School without becoming a Daddy.

I saw her years later at Delchamps and she either didn't remember me or acted like she didn't remember me. I must have been awesome. BTW, she didn't make it through High School without becoming a mama but it was over a year after I hit it so it aint my baby.

Dude, I was 9, and minding my own business at my uncle's (mom's youngest brother) wedding reception. His new wife had a young step-sister, 11 years old, and she kept sneaking and pinching my butt every chance she got. Well, she ducked off to one of the empty areas of the reception hall, and kept "pssssssst!" "pssssssst!"ing at me to come by her. I was an innocent, shy little dude, :hihi: , but I went to see what she wanted. When I got back there, she told me that I was her boyfriend, and I was like, "huh?". She then got real close up on me, and put her lips on mine, and then began licking them. It felt really good, but see, I didn't realize I was supposed to open my mouth :covri: , until she stopped and said, "open your mouth". Hey, I was only 9 years old. So, I did, and she proceeded put her strawberry smelling tongue on mine, and whoa baby! After a sloppy few minutes, we started talking again.
She told me that as her boyfriend, I was required to kiss her like that everytime we saw each other. She was a very pretty girl, way taller than me, and obviously more knowledgeable of that stuff, so I was like, "OK". I then asked her what her name was.:no:

That was the last time that I saw her.

I spen too much time on saintsreport.com to worry about that kind of stuff.

It was a dark and stormy night. She was the daughter of a Baptist Pastor, beautiful red hair and a body made for sin. I brought her home form the high-school dance, we walked around her house to the barn. She told me she wanted to kiss me, we slowly walked toward each other, with each breath her chest heaved like a bulimic after Thanksgiving dinner. Then she was on me like a piranha on a corn dog. She kissed me like a butterfly kisses the windshield of a UPS truck on I-10. I was swept away by her feminine power, a helpless oak leaf in the roaring cacophony of her gas-powered leaf blower. Other than that, it wasn't too great.:D

Birthday party. Spin the bottle. Gretchen was her name.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom