Desean Hamilton Released (1 Viewer)

From what I read, he is quick and athletic. 6.84 in the 3 cone. 4.52 40 time. A high character guy. Cap casualty. He was scheduled to make 2.5 million this year. The Broncos have other cheaper receivers to take his place. Interesting they did not try to renegotiate his contract down.

A high character guy.

Hamilton was born in Okinawa, Japan to his parents Johnie and Madgeline Hamilton. Growing up, Hamilton took a role in raising his brother, Darius, who has Nonverbal autism as his mother had breast cancer and his father was serving in the Marine Corps. Hamilton taught Darius many important tasks like how to tie his shoes and brush his teeth. During eighth-grade, Hamilton used his elective period to help Darius in his special-needs class. Hamilton has a "DKH" tattoo on his arm, which are his brother's initials.

zAefWzG.gif

From what I read, he is quick and athletic. 6.84 in the 3 cone. 4.52 40 time. A high character guy. Cap casualty. He was scheduled to make 2.5 million this year. The Broncos have other cheaper receivers to take his place. Interesting they did not try to renegotiate his contract down.
BuT wHaT wAs HiS rAs ScOrE tHo?!?!

I’d love to see this guy come to camp and compete for a spot. He has the potential to be a contributor at a position that needs upgrading.

Torn ACL

It might be worth it for him to sign practice squad deal to hope for some team’s training dept with whom to rehab.

Long-shot for 2021 now

Torn ACL
Shame really liked him after reading that comment by @Complex Kid hope he heals and has a good return in the NFL. That player seems like a class act.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom