Deshaun Watson returns to Browns (1 Viewer)

I just came here to say that, with all the Saints’ uncertainty this season- i would much rather have that, and a lame duck head coach, and no answer at QB, and possibly never winning another Super Bowl in my lifetime- i would take ALL that over having signed Deshaun Watson this past offseason.. and it isnt close…. i still find myself somewhat ticked off that the Saints even pursued him at all.. and, im not a religious guy- but thank god, or Allah, or L Ron Hubbard or whomever you worship that we were not successful in our pursuit of him .

I just came here to say that, with all the Saints’ uncertainty this season- i would much rather have that, and a lame duck head coach, and no answer at QB, and possibly never winning another Super Bowl in my lifetime- i would take ALL that over having signed Deshaun Watson this past offseason.. and it isnt close…. i still find myself somewhat ticked off that the Saints even pursued him at all.. and, im not a religious guy- but thank god, or Allah, or L Ron Hubbard or whomever you worship that we were not successful in our pursuit of him .
Both big ticket trade QBs are going to end up duds.

I don’t trust any qb with Allen/Carmichael. Give me Payton and almost anyone

Watson/Allen is a bust

Watson/Payton Super Bowl potential

Man… i watched a good portion and man talk about rusty, he was really bad. Luckily for him the Texans arent really an NFL squad this year apparently. He was bad they were worse.

Whats his deal with bulleting the ball to receivers feet, over and over. That was really weird to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom