N/S Deshaun Watson Settles 20 Lawsuits, 4 Remain (1 Viewer)

I think he is going to get a long suspension.

I also think that the NFL should not be happy with the way the Browns and agent structured Watson's contract. Even a year suspension will not hurt his wallet.

I think maybe the NFL is evaluating the best way to impose a long session that will impose a bigger financial penalty. I don't know how they can do it besides giving Watson more than a year suspension.

But I think the Washington mess can benefit Watson, no way the NFLPA will not complain if Watson has a hefty suspension now that Snyder received only a tip on the hand for the team's behaviour.

Whatever happens in the end, the league will look bad.
which i'm completely ok with. i'm still bitter towards bountygate.

I would not be surprised if Watson is suspended for the year. I have to believe the league is unhappy over Cleveland structuring Watson's contract to minimize Watson's loss in salary resulting from a suspension.

And Kamara needs to settle the civil claims against him, though I suppose that could be part of a resolution of the criminal action.

I would not be surprised if Watson is suspended for the year. I have to believe the league is unhappy over Cleveland structuring Watson's contract to minimize Watson's loss in salary resulting from a suspension.

And Kamara needs to settle the civil claims against him, though I suppose that could be part of a resolution of the criminal action.
I have yet to hear that a civil case has been filed against Kamara.

The telling thing in this case (to me) is him going to 66 different therapists in such a short period of time. All women. Are there no male massage therapists in the world?

At one time, the number number of accusation's against Watson was rising faster than gas prices.

It's not exactly a act of innocence either. If I am innocent I am not settling anything out of court especially monetary settlements and multiple settlements.
Celebrities do it all the time.

Remains to be seen what NFL going end up doing with Deshaun Watson. What NFL might use against him is all those 60 plus massage therapist were unlicensed. I belive the league and player union have licensed massage therapist for players. Goodell and rest of his goons in league office seem to not be consistent with punishment depending what teams involved anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom