N/S - Deshaun Watson Wants To Play For The NY Giants | New Orleans Saints - SaintsReport.com

N/S Deshaun Watson Wants To Play For The NY Giants (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
N/S Deshaun Watson Wants To Play For The NY Giants (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Saint Jack

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cant help but laugh at Miamis stupidity. You fire the guy Watson wants to play for. Now he will end up NY. Texans will be all over the Giants draft picks
The first coach to give the Dolphins back to back winning seasons in two decades.

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The first coach to give the Dolphins back to back winning seasons in two decades.
I looked up draft order. NY has the 5th and 7th overall pick.

If Texans agree to trade they will have 3 picks in the top 7. And a high second round.

If they hit correctly on those, Texans have chance to drastically alter thier franchises fortunes.

Reaction score

If Texans agree to trade they will have 3 picks in the top 7. And a high second round.

If they hit correctly on those, Texans have chance to drastically alter thier franchises fortunes.
They'll almost be able to undo the damage Buttchin did to their franchise.

OP
OP
Saint Jack

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Easier said than done. Washington should’ve become a dynasty after the Williams trade. Instead, they become the Washington team we see today.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

The Giants don’t necessarily have to trade both of their 1st rd picks. They can send three 1st rd picks in consecutive years, but you never know. When a team is desperate……

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I remember how mad I was when Benson fired Randy Mueller. I thought Tom Benson had lost his mind or was being incredibly sinister somehow.

Turned out I was 100% wrong about that.

There’s a possibility that the Dolphins made the right move. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

If only this draft didn't suck. The Giants should run to offer up those picks this year.

Wisco Steve

IN for that TITle Run
Reaction score
I don't know the true specifics of their situation (like ours) but the Giants shelled out a ton of money last year and are over the cap currently for next year. Be interesting to see how they clear space for Watson--if this is all legit.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I understand Watson wanting to team up with Flores, but with the Giants is not the way to go, especially from the ownership aspect.

If that report is true….his desire to go to NY has more to do with his brand than winning games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines