N/S Deshaun Watson Wants To Play For The NY Giants (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The first domino of the QB carrousel. Watson wants the Giants with Flores.

The first coach to give the Dolphins back to back winning seasons in two decades.
I looked up draft order. NY has the 5th and 7th overall pick.

If Texans agree to trade they will have 3 picks in the top 7. And a high second round.

If they hit correctly on those, Texans have chance to drastically alter thier franchises fortunes.

If Texans agree to trade they will have 3 picks in the top 7. And a high second round.

If they hit correctly on those, Texans have chance to drastically alter thier franchises fortunes.
They'll almost be able to undo the damage Buttchin did to their franchise.

Easier said than done. Washington should’ve become a dynasty after the Williams trade. Instead, they become the Washington team we see today.

It’s really a perfect thing because NY is one of the organization’s dysfunctional enough to make that trade

The Giants don’t necessarily have to trade both of their 1st rd picks. They can send three 1st rd picks in consecutive years, but you never know. When a team is desperate……

The first coach to give the Dolphins back to back winning seasons in two decades.
I remember how mad I was when Benson fired Randy Mueller. I thought Tom Benson had lost his mind or was being incredibly sinister somehow.

Turned out I was 100% wrong about that.

There’s a possibility that the Dolphins made the right move. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

If only this draft didn't suck. The Giants should run to offer up those picks this year.

I don't know the true specifics of their situation (like ours) but the Giants shelled out a ton of money last year and are over the cap currently for next year. Be interesting to see how they clear space for Watson--if this is all legit.

I understand Watson wanting to team up with Flores, but with the Giants is not the way to go, especially from the ownership aspect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom