Deshaun Watson (2 Viewers)

Deshaun Watson
@deshaunwatson

10h
i don't know how i’ma make it out of here clean. can’t even keep track of who plays for the other team.. iconic duos rip and split at the seams
e tweeted "
As you all know, Watson has a lot to be upset about. O'Brien has made some really stupid moves - Clowney and now Deandre ( his favorite weapon) is now gone.

NE fans are all excited about Bill trading for him. I don't expect that to happen. O'Brien is hum.. let's say challenged but still I would expect that his demand would be way too high for Bellicheat. Especially when he will be available as a free agent next year.

Next year..................... Wow! The Saints have a lot to sell that young man to be the Saints Franchise QB. A lot more than NE. Sean Payton, a culture, the fan base.....

This could be so awesome.

If Watson is disgruntled, the Saints somehow making a play for him would be a boon big enough to fill the Superdome with gold.

Shoot I wish.
Same alma mater as my little girl, and a class act with an amazing skill set and leadership to boot? Man oh man.

The way O’Brien ? GM’s ... he might take our 3’rd and a bag of chips for Watson. ?

He is indeed a moron. Lived there up until recently and was always at the games. He’s flat out one of the worst coaches in the league imo.

Hmmm.
As an aside I was at a whole bunch of Astros games too, right behind their bench...wealthy Ex brother in law, not my doing....and I never heard or saw a thing these last few seasons....such as cheating and banging drums and such. ?

Just gonna throw it out there that Mahomes is also a Free Agent according to Spotrac next year...

He won't ever make it to free agency. They're going to sign him to the biggest deal in football history sometime between now and next spring. It's going to be (deservedly) ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom