Deshaun Watson (1 Viewer)

I could see Watson as the next heir to Drew

Could see it? I would be dancing and singing (spastically and poorly) if this were the case....After Mahomes would be my first choice but I believe the Texans would fire the entire coaching staff before they let Watson walk.....

Could see it? I would be dancing and singing (spastically and poorly) if this were the case....After Mahomes would be my first choice but I believe the Texans would fire the entire coaching staff before they let Watson walk.....
They need to fire O'Brien. He let emotions get in the way of business. Players get traded all the time but to trade a top 5 WR for 2nd and marginal player is a terrible business move.

Unless y'all are talking about having someone keep the seat warm for a few seasons between Brees and Arch, Drew would have to play 25 seasons and Arch would have to enter the NFL at 21 for Drew to pass the torch to him.
There would have to be a Bridge, over that troubled water. ??
Watson demanding a trade would be the demise of BOB
Many have thought he’d be out by now. He’s got pictures.

What do you all see in Watson that make you so impressed? He is a great leader in the community, but I see a QB that makes mistakes when a play is needed in pressure situations. He is good when he is playing with a comfortable lead and good when its garbage time but very average at best if they are trying to win a game in the 4th.

What do you all see in Watson that make you so impressed? He is a great leader in the community, but I see a QB that makes mistakes when a play is needed in pressure situations. He is good when he is playing with a comfortable lead and good when its garbage time but very average at best if they are trying to win a game in the 4th.

Those are fair points imo.
Tend to agree with some of that and I love the kid.

Those are fair points imo.
Tend to agree with some of that and I love the kid.
That's why you get him under a great coach. BOB ain't hitting on much. Plus N. O line is way better than Texans. C'mon now. SP could teach him up and it would work. Different scenery does work. Houston is a mess.

From Clemson to the NFL, he has proven to be a big time player with the it factor. Yes, he makes mistakes but he is a top 5 QB under 30, his arm and scrambling ability are top notch. Under 30 I only put Pat and LJ ahead of him.

Every QB that is running for his life more often than he should will be making mistakes....What I see in him is when he does have some time the ability to go to multiple reads and make good, quick decisions....exactly what SP likes in a QB in his system...Watson would be tremendous with this offense...IMO....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom