Desperately seeking a #44 Saints jersey! (1 Viewer)

44-4ever

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I have gained some weight over the last couple of years and have outgrown the 3 Saints jerseys I have. I would like to locate a new or used #44 Saints jersey in black (preferred) or white in size 4XL or larger with any player's nametag (Karney, Evans, etc) or even an Obama nametag (since it will definitely be removed). I will buy outright or offer a lightly used white size 54 Reebok authentic #88 Shockey Super Bowl jersey as a straight swap. It has a mesh body with solid collar and shoulders and the #88 and nametag are stitched on, along with the Super Bowl XLIV logo on the left shoulder.
If anyone is interested, please let me know, and thanks for your help!

I have gained some weight over the last couple of years and have outgrown the 3 Saints jerseys I have. I would like to locate a new or used #44 Saints jersey in black (preferred) or white in size 4XL or larger with any player's nametag (Karney, Evans, etc) or even an Obama nametag (since it will definitely be removed)...

Why don't you just lose some weight.

Why don't you just lose some weight.

Losing weight is easier said than done at my AARP eligible age!
44 has always been my favorite number and I want a Saints jersey with that number. I'm going to have to get very lucky to find a used one in my size, and a new one will probably have to be custom ordered since there isn't a popular (or current) Saints player with that number. If I have to go with a new one, most of the places that offer them have prices that will significantly rape my meager savings account.
EDIT: Hey nosaint77, thanks for the headsup on the site with those $25 #44 jerseys you posted above. That Obama nametag will definitely have to be removed!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom