Destin, FL....where to stay (1 Viewer)

SaintShane

All-Pro
Reaction score
Looking for some advice from the EE on some suggestions for a nice place to stay in Destin FL. We are bringing my daughter and a couple of her friends, for her birthday in July, for a week and looking for a nice but reasonabally priced place to stay.

Would like a 2-3 bed condo on the water/beach. I've been once and the place we stayed was great but was like $500+/night and I don't wanna spend quite that much.

Thanks in advance

This site has quite a few options. We stay in the Maravilla complex every year. It's down the beach a couple minutes (literally a couple, not like 30 minutes a couple) in Miramar, which is less crowded than Destin proper. Call Renee, her number is on the site. She's very nice and will help you find the right place.

Destin Beach Rentals Pet Friendly, Search and Reserve Online

check out vrbo.com

Unless you must be in Destin I think you can find better deals elsewhere. Pensacola, Perdido Key, Navarre.

Yeah if you don't have to stay in Destin I'd suggest gulf blue vacations in Pensacola Beach. We love the island. Gbv has their on website and numerous places on the island in different price levels.

We have stayed in the condos at Seascapes in Destin, which was pretty good, but are staying in Pensacola this year, at Emerald Isle, through a private owner, as it was cheaper, and is right on the beach, w/in walking distance to food, pier, etc..

How's the Hilton San Destin?

How's the Hilton San Destin?

San Destin is a little further down the road from Destin, probably about 15 minutes. The Hilton is surrounded by a golf course resort and is next to a boarwalk type area with shops and dining. I have never actually stayed at the hotel and do not know what kind of beach access it has, but I do not remember it being on the beach. It is, however, a very nice area. We play golf there every year. There is also an outlet mall nearby, if you are with lady-folk who enjoy that type of thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom