Destiny Bungie's new game (3 Viewers)

There are guys streaming it on twitch now. Saw some last night and just looked like an oversized Halo map. Dunno why I expected more, and maybe they're holding tons back, but didn't get me excited.

There are guys streaming it on twitch now. Saw some last night and just looked like an oversized Halo map. Dunno why I expected more, and maybe they're holding tons back, but didn't get me excited.

it's a good thing they put the entire game in the alpha so you know right away what it's all about

it's a good thing they put the entire game in the alpha so you know right away what it's all about

Meh, seen lots of Alpha through release games, and honestly the changes to the core of what a game is are not usually that dramatic.

If you can think of one major studio game where that happened, I'd be interested to hear about it.

BTW, not saying it won't be successful or incredibly fun for the right audience, just wasn't impressed with it as an advancement over regular MMO or shooter, seemed pretty much right down the safe path of things that are out there.

i played for a couple of hours last night

from the stand point of mechanics and presentation, it's very Halo-like...it looks and plays like a Bongee game, except it has LT aim ( :mad: )

the coolest thing is the way that the different game modes all tie in...i was doing single player missions while other people were running around doing the same...

i think the coop will be the strong point for this game...some of the bosses are pretty tough and will require some teamwork to take down

obviously, it's the AOTY....

I still haven't gotten my Alpha code for this weekend. Anyone else receive theirs via email within the last 24 hours?

I still haven't gotten my Alpha code for this weekend. Anyone else receive theirs via email within the last 24 hours?

i think everyone who got a code received it in the last 24 hours

i did read that everyone that signed up would get a code but they would roll them out in waves so that the servers don't get borked

Just got my code! Will be downloading when I get home, I'll put up a review tomorrow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom