Destiny Bungie's new game (1 Viewer)

I do enjoy gaming with Jeffrey once and occasionally twice a week as well.

It's a 6 gb update so its best to log in early to make sure it starts the install if you plan to play this during it's prime co-op viability time frame of day 1 through day 1.

I haven't downloaded it yet. I'll probably check it out at some point tomorrow. Hopefully they somehow make it more like Destiny 1 in the next few months because I got tired of playing pretty fast. I didn't get started on D1 until year 2, but it felt like there was so much more to get and do.

i don't want to say anything good about the expansion so i don't add any more salt content in this thread...the BP is already sky high here

I only got on to run to Tower and pick up stuff. Looks like our Clan is back to lvl 1.

our Clan is back to lvl 1.

It's a new season of extra ****** rewards to attain.

Though I hear there is a new Vex, which is actually intriguing to see in action before it gets nerfed.

I'm having trouble remembering or getting motivated to play this expansion. I'm sure I will since I already paid for it, but I see no reason to rush since the content will probably get blown through on 3 characters in 3 days or less.

I could end up just waiting until Bungie makes all of the changes and QoL improvements they have promised. Like ASA said, I didn't really get deep into Destiny 1 until it had been out for over 6 months so the game can be saved, but changes will need to be made.

Destiny had its issues early on with lack of content. BUT Destiny did not have any problem with rewarding the player or making the player feel like he was being compensated for his investment with appropriately timed loot drops and random rolls. Hell people spent days shooting into a cave because that was the way to get more rolls. One of the best parts of Destiny was beating a boss and everyone calling out their drops and the rolls they got in the moment of victory. That doesn't exist now.

They have increased the Light Levels of Prestige events, the Raid strike quest and Trials is suspected to be DLC map gated. So in order to get the platinum trophy, you are now locked out unless you own the DLC. You can't increase your light level without the DLC. This seems like a violation of Sony's terms regarding locking base game trophies behind a DLC paywall. PC players got the game for about a month before being locked out of some of the Vanilla content.

Why did they nerf the already nerfed Shoulder Charge? **** this game.

It's a short expansion.. like dark below. Pretty cool but not a game changer. However in crucible the Prometheus Lens is OP in an OG Mythoclast kinda way so I'm definitely gonna try that out tonight.

do not like the nerf to Titans...take our grenades, our shoulder charge...its just not in a good place right now. Heard the new campaign can be done in under an hour and a half.

However in crucible the Prometheus Lens is OP in an OG Mythoclast kinda way so I'm definitely gonna try that out tonight.

This is the only thing I am interested in seeing.. to feel like an OG powerful guardian again.

do not like the nerf to Titans...take our grenades, our shoulder charge...its just not in a good place right now. Heard the new campaign can be done in under an hour and a half.

Nope, we aren't going to make other Classes feel more powerful, we are just going to nerf the **** out of all the classes until they all feel the same in PVP cause everyone has to stick together or else they will be having to much fun being strong.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Prometheus Lens shipped with a bug. We’ll address the issue and talk solutions in ‘This Week At Bungie’ on the blog.</p>— DeeJ (@DeeJ_BNG) <a href="https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/938447834365313024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 6, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom