Destiny Bungie's new game (6 Viewers)

Everything.

oh, that makes sense now :freak7:

so far, Eververse is cosmetic...talk to me when they are putting weapons behind a paywall, which isn't likely

also, you can get bright engrams for free

oh, that makes sense now :freak7:

so far, Eververse is cosmetic...talk to me when they are putting weapons behind a paywall, which isn't likely

also, you can get bright engrams for free

If they make awesome weapons that I can just buy I am so in.

so far, Eververse is cosmetic...

In order to drive the monetization of eververse you remove the chase for weapons and armor and funnel the chase to cosmetics. Loot based games must have some diversity in its loot pool. There are no random rolls on any of the items that matter, so there is no diversity, rendering the primary reward mechanic of the game to be as powerless as a Guardian in the crucible. Who gives a **** about getting bright engrams? I care about the loot.

there is also no diversity in tears...they are all salty af

Ah tears.. the go to "I have no response to that point"

Further expanding on how Eververse affects the loot pool diversity. Pretty much all the armor and guns are run of the mill reskinned items with a slightly different shader pattern.

When it all comes down to it.. the thing that killed my desire to pour time into this game is the overwhelming casual nature. They took away all the choice. It felt good getting drops in D1. That's not really the case in D2. I said I'd play until I stopped having fun and a couple months ago that's what happened. Also.. Fortnite has been treating me very well.

When it all comes down to it.. the thing that killed my desire to pour time into this game is the overwhelming casual nature. They took away all the choice. It felt good getting drops in D1. That's not really the case in D2. I said I'd play until I stopped having fun and a couple months ago that's what happened. Also.. Fortnite has been treating me very well.

This guy gets it.

Thank you, Micro-transaction based loot system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom