Destiny Bungie's new game (1 Viewer)

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, there is no need to create a D3 right now. I've followed how D2 has been progressing and I think they figured out the proper way to trickle down content. They can continue to build on that.

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, there is no need to create a D3 right now. I've followed how D2 has been progressing and I think they figured out the proper way to trickle down content. They can continue to build on that.
I suspect that long term they are looking to go with the Season Pass World of War Craft model. They will just trickle small and seasonal content every few months with a major expansion every now in then that is all included in the season pass. They will do that until the next genration of consoles which will basically force them to release Destiny 3. And then start the same cycle with the Season Pass over.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't gotten this season pass. Is there anything of worth? Is the armory fun?

I've been grinding Gambit to get that weapon (auto rifle? forget the name), now that I'm taking a break from other games.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'm just grinding a bit to get my light level up, and shooting things is kind of Cathartic right now.

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't gotten this season pass. Is there anything of worth? Is the armory fun?

I've been grinding Gambit to get that weapon (auto rifle? forget the name), now that I'm taking a break from other games.

i just saw this and i would have to say no...and the problem isn't with the content but the leveling grind in Destiny continues to be an RNG based slog...

also, instead of creating new exotics, they continue to bring back D1 exotics and for some reason, people like that

side note, here are some rumors about D3, which will apparently lean toward a more 'hardcore' player base....

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i just saw this and i would have to say no...and the problem isn't with the content but the leveling grind in Destiny continues to be an RNG based slog...

also, instead of creating new exotics, they continue to bring back D1 exotics and for some reason, people like that

side note, here are some rumors about D3, which will apparently lean toward a more 'hardcore' player base....

I sort of figured, since I haven't' seen any of you on Destiny in a long while, it wasn't worth getting the pass, so I saved the money.

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Destiny's leveling has significantly improved with the latest update/season....

the Menagerie is a really good game mode with 6 player matchmaking...it's like EP and POE mixed...way better than the Gambit Prime doodoo from last season...

cross save coming to all platforms for those who want to move around

and this is coming in September:

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
some pretty big changes coming to the way armor works...you will be able to transfer perks and mods between pieces instead of trying to farm for god rolls....much more RPG focused

UptownSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I got the seasons pass when it was on sale the other week, but i have been out of this game for a while and i just could not figure out what i was supposed to be doing. There's just so much stuff on the screen now.

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got the seasons pass when it was on sale the other week, but i have been out of this game for a while and i just could not figure out what i was supposed to be doing. There's just so much stuff on the screen now.
if you plan on buying Shadowkeep, there really isn't any reason to do any of it unless you are looking for specific weapons...the base power level will go up to 750 on October 1st so grinding for power is useless at this point...

the Menagerie and the Black Armory are good for chasing rolls on specific weapons

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom