Destiny Bungie's new game (3 Viewers)

Dr_066302_792573.gif

Lens is nerfed.. hard.

"let's just kill it, and we'll fix it next month"

OK, thanks, I guess.

The master works stuff and the raid lair are the only things worth it in the DLC. The final two world eater encounters are easily the best in the game. They also have some really cool new environments but it feels like they're going to waste. They'll get it all right eventually so for now I'm just playing it every now and then like a casual. That's what they're catering to anyway.

But I did run the 300 Leviathan once and got from 312 to 327 so there's that. It's stupid easy to level up.

Damn... over a month and this thread is dead... but it needs a little classic Destiny "new content" bump.

FAA2-noscale.jpg

I do enjoy having one of toons looking like Iron Man. And the other in Saints B&G.

They will fix it eventually, but they may not have an audience left by the time they do. Apparently a bunch of their social media guys that do Twitch streams and YouTube videos, Datto, Holtzman, etc., are starting to do other content. They all claim that they aren't abandoning the game, but that's probably just because Destiny is the only think people watch them for. If they can develop another audience, they will.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom