Destiny Bungie's new game (2 Viewers)

they don't really seem to be in much of a hurry to win players back...

maybe this time next year :shrug:

it's all really baffling to me...

They've made some good changes lately but I still don't play it much anymore. I can't really go much more than an hour before wanting to play Fortnite and I can play that game for hours at a time. It'll get a lot more of my time back once it gets to D1 Age of Triumph standards.

Bring back proper loadouts:
Primary
Special
Heavy

Bring back tier 12 metrics

Bring back, but limit weapons like Fatebringer, Gjally, etc, at least in PVE

Basically, bring back D1, install D2 as another piece of D1 content with D1 presets, and remove the notion of this being a numbered series. The D2 reboot is a failure.

I'm having more fun with a buggy as (expletive) PUBG. D2 runs great, but it is so boring.

Bring back, but limit weapons like Fatebringer, Gjally, etc, at least in PVE

they need to stop limiting weapons, especially exotics and raid weapons...part of the fun of D1 was feeling like a superhero...

now it just feels like any other shooter...

they are determined to make PvP and PvE 'feel' the same...at the cost of fun

they need to stop limiting weapons, especially exotics and raid weapons...part of the fun of D1 was feeling like a superhero...

now it just feels like any other shooter...

they are determined to make PvP and PvE 'feel' the same...at the cost of fun

What I meant by limit is make them difficult to get.

What I meant by limit is make them difficult to get.

I think they were difficult enough to get in D1. I played that game almost constantly for 3 years and never managed to get a Fatebringer or a Vex Mythoclast. But I did have 4 Jellyhorns.

I think they were difficult enough to get in D1. I played that game almost constantly for 3 years and never managed to get a Fatebringer or a Vex Mythoclast. But I did have 4 Jellyhorns.

That was part of the fun. I only ever got two Fatebringers, one Vex, and 3 Jellys. I played Atheon a ton to boot.

That was part of the fun. I only ever got two Fatebringers, one Vex, and 3 Jellys. I played Atheon a ton to boot.

I agree it was part of the fun. Just saying that I think it was hard enough to get those and it doesn't need to be any harder. But, yeah, one of the issues with D2 is that you can pretty much so get everything from any activity. There is no strike specific gear, no great weapons from the Raid, no great weapons that rarely drop, and all of the armour is basically the same.

They confused the idea that harder content should be rewarding with thinking that they should make all content spectacularly rewarding while also getting rid of weapons and armour that make it fun to play.

Of course, they also decided that we had to play the way they wanted us to play and conform to what Bungie considered fun. Nevermind if you enjoyed sitting back snipping with Icebreaker. Nevermind if you thought it was fun to slowly grind the real Nightfall where you got sent to orbit. Nevermind if you enjoyed trying to solo, two, or three man Raids. Never mind if you (or people on youtube) found ways to circumvent Bungee mechanics and make it fun your own way. That's not allowed.

you can get raid and Tot9 gear without even playing those activities :freak7:

it's like Oprah went to work for Bungie

They are going to need to create a new game engine that is easier and faster to use and that likely means waiting for Destiny 2 for any significant new content. The problem is that they don't have the funding or time to do that and make new content for Destiny.

But, Bungie has always had a great hype machine. Usually it's for good reason, but for Destiny they are over selling what they are capable of doing. They say they have new stuff to come, but it turns out to be putting red flowers all over the tower.

This sounds like a load of bull **** now.

"Bungie insists on not balancing PVP and PVE separately (something basically every game on the market does now so one doesn't ruin the other)."

this has been a problem for 4 years and they have not been able to solve it...the answer is obvious but i guess they insist on being different

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom