Destiny Bungie's new game (4 Viewers)

Isn't Escalation Protocol basically Hoard Mode/PoE? Is this the vastly different mode for a FPS that we are supposed to get?

it's more like Archon Forge from D1 with tougher bosses...and the battlefield moves around the area....it doesn't really feel like a traditional horde mode although it has waves of enemies...

and i thought they were announcing the new mode at E3, which is in 4 weeks

it's more like Archon Forge from D1 with tougher bosses...and the battlefield moves around the area....it doesn't really feel like a traditional horde mode although it has waves of enemies...

and i thought they were announcing the new mode at E3, which is in 4 weeks

Maybe so. I didn't pay that much attention because I'm above it all.

i have such a love hate relationship with D2, fired it up for the warmind and osiris expansions and few week back and enjoyed it. leveled up finished the important stuff now its back to grind/repeat mode to get my level up from 355.

Just do like me, wait until September when they are supposed to redo the loot system, It will give you much more to do at the time. It will take longer to get to max level so it will give the game an artificial extension of life considering they already artificially extend the life span by gating progress to weekly activities. Plus, I'll get to try out the new systems before I decide if I want to waste more money on expansion packs. I'll have a full two mini sheetty DLCs to work through.

Just do like me, wait until September when they are supposed to redo the loot system, It will give you much more to do at the time. It will take longer to get to max level so it will give the game an artificial extension of life considering they already artificially extend the life span by gating progress to weekly activities. Plus, I'll get to try out the new systems before I decide if I want to waste more money on expansion packs. I'll have a full two mini shirtty DLCs to work through.

Warmind isn't bad, ableit short. The first DLC, Curse of Osiris (BoO), is absolute trash.

there are some good ideas in Warmind...Escalation Protocol is actually pretty good but it's highlights the need for matchmaking in every single activity....

not sure why Bingie is dead set against matchmaking in patrols but then they create an activity that requires multiple 3 man fire teams to complete....

there are some good ideas in Warmind...Escalation Protocol is actually pretty good but it's highlights the need for matchmaking in every single activity....

not sure why Bingie is dead set against matchmaking in patrols but then they create an activity that requires multiple 3 man fire teams to complete....
Yeah, that doesn't make a lot of sense. I was able to get into a group of 8 (it's all the party can handle) and actually complete EP. We did have the fortune of having a blueberry to give us a full 9 man server. I received a Warlock Bond for the effort.

Yeah, that doesn't make a lot of sense. I was able to get into a group of 8 (it's all the party can handle) and actually complete EP. We did have the fortune of having a blueberry to give us a full 9 man server. I received a Warlock Bond for the effort.
340 light? lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom