Destrehan High School band teacher arrested (1 Viewer)

Yeah, well, you also don't see these kind of things happening at Hahnville either:
Acadiana_2007217.jpg

I knew that was coming. :hihi: It was fun just following the story on this site from Austin.

Destrehan Football>Hahnville Football.

And in my previous post the pun was definately not intended. Didn't catch it untill I re-read it. My vocabulary shames me.

Funny how it's always the band teacher haha... sad thing is that the students prob werent forced... they wanted it.

Class of '97. I remember a football coach getting fired for something indecent towards the end of HS or shortly after I left. The whole thing was kept quiet and he moved on.

And to the Hahnville person, they used to say everyone at HHS had some form of contagious disease. Don't know how true that is but that's what they say!

You'd be surprised how often it gets swept under the rug. I can name once at the school I teach (a while back) and then another (but I think the girl just accused the second one because he grew up with me and has been openly gay since freshmen year....and she was the trouble-making type).

Yeah, well, you also don't see these kind of things happening at Hahnville either:
Acadiana_2007217.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!

Edit I didn't read the other posts before I posted this and I really don't know anything about either teams, I just found that picture and the message to be funny.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!

Edit I didn't read the other posts before I posted this and I really don't know anything about either teams, I just found that picture and the message to be funny.

For comparison's sake, it would be like a Red Sox fan posting a picture of last year's World Series celebration on a Yankee's message board, saying "Too bad you guys wouldn't know what this feels like."

:hihi:

(a bit of hyperbole, of course, but we've got a case full of championship trophies at HHS).

For comparison's sake, it would be like a Red Sox fan posting a picture of last year's World Series celebration on a Yankee's message board, saying "Too bad you guys wouldn't know what this feels like."

:hihi:

(a bit of hyperbole, of course, but we've got a case full of championship trophies at HHS).

It's all about what have you done lately (as a DHS grad I have to dispute you it's mandantory:)).

And, FWIW, DHS has produced arguably the best safety in the NFL currently playing (W apologies to Bob Sanders); Ed Reed.

It's all about what have you done lately (as a DHS grad I have to dispute you it's mandantory:)).
Hahnville's football program hasn't lived up to expectations in the last 3-4 years, but we'll bounce back. It's our destiny. ;)

And, FWIW, DHS has produced arguably the best safety in the NFL currently playing (W apologies to Bob Sanders); Ed Reed.

Ed Reed is a phenomenal player. However, Laron Landry could be at that level very soon (HHS grad). Laron's brother, Dawan, also starts alongside Ed Reed in Baltimore (another HHS grad).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom