Detellier on WWL Today (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<a href="http://www.4shared.com/dir/5190760/db7c05f3/sharing.html">Detellier</a> on WWL 3-18-08

Nice Q & A with Mike.

He's high on Trevor Laws, CB out of Troy and Cromartie.
Really poor opinion of USF CB Jenkins.
If QB Matt Ryan is at #10 says Saints have to trade him because the value is so good.
I wish he had weighed in on Miami S Kenny Phillips' value.

Draft guide will be out 1st week of April.

Thanks for posting the interviews! It seems that if Ellis is available at #10, they had better pick him. If not, get a CB and hope Laws falls to their second round pick, That makes sense to me, assuming free agency is done.

Nice Q & A with Mike.

I wish he had weighed in on Miami S Kenny Phillips' value.

He has...he does not think he's a top 15 type player...does not believe he's in the same league as Ed Reed or Sean Taylor...and thinks he's a late first or second round player.

I think we MUST trade up to NewEngland or Baltimore's spot, because we absolutely need Sedrick Ellis.

How sweeeeet it is not to have to listen to 30 minutes of commercials to hear 20 minutes of analysis. Kudo's StCadwick

How sweeeeet it is not to have to listen to 30 minutes of commercials to hear 20 minutes of analysis. Kudo's StCadwick

Lol yea I know! Minus Kenny Wilkerson..It wasn't so bad listening to the show when theres not a 7 minute commercial break every 5 minutes..and 10 minutes of news every 30 minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom