Detellier on WWL (1 Viewer)

I's like Christmas every time you post one of these. Thanks man!

RECAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting, but we dont all have audio on our computers and some of us are at work.......SAINTS NEWS!!!! YES!!!

he basically spoke about the draft and players that would seperate themselves form the pack with a good workout. then he touched on the interest in alge, and zach. he said that he thinks alge would be gold in our offense, and that he dosent expect either of them to last long on the open market

great to hear the the organization is openly talking of the Crumpster.

I just think "Crumpler" is a fabulous name for a tight end. If he is a complete TE, then that's a compelling reason to sign him. One team's trash could be the Saints' treasure.

I just think "Crumpler" is a fabulous name for a tight end. If he is a complete TE, then that's a compelling reason to sign him. One team's trash could be the Saints' treasure.

I agree he would be a great fit. I just wonder why the Falcons didn't hold out and try to trade him. If he's still the Alge of old, he would hold some trade value, at least a 3rd or 4th. Makes you wonder if that knee is worse than they let on?

He doesn't have any trade value because his cap figure is too high (I think over $5M). It's a lot to give up a draft pick and pay that kind of money. Outside of high first round picks, the draft is where you can hopefully get good/decent players cheaply.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom