Detellier on WWL (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<a href="http://www.4shared.com/dir/5190760/db7c05f3/sharing.html">Detellier on WWL</a> 26 Minutes

Last edited:
Someone's going to so I'll just get it out of the way.

Recap?

BTW, even though I can't listen to these because I'm always at work, I will tell you that you are doing the Lord's work, St. Chad.

St. Chadwick, can't thank you enough for doing this. Much appreciated, as always.

recap plz? cue: OBWHITEO

Oh yeah, as always thanks St. Chadwick!

Thanx St Chad!

In the beginning of the clip... mike D and Hebert talk about how we dont' see any "elite" QBs in the schedule... the only good QBs we'll see are Garcia and Rivers... but no Peyton Mannings... no Tom bradys... I'm still listening...

Recap:

Talking schedule:

-Mike says he won't get into predicting records until draft, but the thing that jumps out at him is we're not playing vs. the elite QB's of the NFL. Pretty favorable.

-Most important game of the season may be vs. TB opening week: set the tone early.

-Especially considering no NFC south division champ has ever followed up with a winning record the following season.

-Vilma's key, but Bobby McCray has to be a difference-maker on this team. Can he be the Justin Tuck on this team (lots of Giants comparisons).

-Who you plan on home vs. road may be overrated. Look at what Giants did last year. 10 wins on the road and won all 3 playoff games on the road.

-Mike thinks NFL will play more and more games outside US.

-Even though we're not playing elite QB's, we've made pedestrian QB's look like All Pros recently. Need to play better on D and hope the pieces we've added make the difference.

-Mike D would like to see the Saints trade down w/ Philly. He thinks Philly wants a Tackle. His problem w/ a Lito deal would be Lito's health, but it may be worth it.

-Mike thinks our best scenario is to try to trade up for Ellis. Next best scenario may be the trade-down with Philly.

-Thinks Saints are bringing in guys like Balmer and Davis, perhaps, because there's a split decision in the front office. Maybe a scout feels one way while another FO type feels another way. Also, it could give you an idea on if it's worth trading for Shockey.

-Thinks Balmer has a "cold motor" most of the time and doesn't make enough plays to warrant a high-mid first rounder. He's a late first-round guy.

-Mike wouldn't be surprised if the Saints went TE in round 2. Thinks the Saints could go RB later in the draft (i.e. BenJarvis Green-Ellis).

-Thinks if the Saints are going to take a QB, Flynn's an ideal candidate. About a 10% chance Saints go QB because there are other areas they need to address.

Thanx St Chad!

In the beginning of the clip... mike D and Hebert talk about how we dont' see any "elite" QBs in the schedule... the only good QBs we'll see are Garcia and Rivers... but no Peyton Mannings... no Tom bradys... I'm still listening...

dont forget about jake delhomme mike,he is in my opinion better than garcia and rivers

I think Rivers playing on his leg with a torn ACL. Maybe showed his team he wants to win. I think the offense will respect him more and is a team to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom