Detroit/Wash (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
does the losing streak end today? Im hoping it does......7-0 Detroit

and as im typing Haynesworth goes down

Haynesworth leaves on a cart.

I'm in DC - if the Skins lose this game, the train is going to come off the track. It has been a rough rough time for that team this season so far. The fans are definitely against Zorn.

He's already given away 7 points in this game with calls. (Went for it on 4th in the red zone and then accepted a penalty to preclude a Lions FG but then they scored a TD).

Haynesworth leaves on a cart.

I'm in DC - if the Skins lose this game, the train is going to come off the track. It has been a rough rough time for that team this season so far. The fans are definitely against Zorn.

He's already given away 7 points in this game with calls. (Went for it on 4th in the red zone and then accepted a penalty to preclude a Lions FG but then they scored a TD).

agreed, living in Va i get enough of the 'skins as it is. if they lose today they will go insane.

agreed, living in Va i get enough of the 'skins as it is. if they lose today they will go insane.

It has been pretty dramatic to follow though huh?

I had to drive out to Herndon, VA twice last week so I listened to a lot of sports radio - it's a mess!

(But we certainly know what that feels like! I sure hope we don't have to deal with that for quite some time.)

I relly thinking about dropping Portis from my fantasy team right about now

I'm in VA too and I'm seeing the same thing you guys are talking about in regards to the fans (my dad's one). Detroit is having their way with the Skins from a rushing standpoint.

I was just watching that one. We should be embarassed that a team like the Redskins beat us last year.

I still stand my statement that the biggest problen with the 'skins is Dan Snyder

I was just watching that one. We should be embarassed that a team like the Redskins beat us last year.

I don't think they were quite as bad last year but we lost that game because we couldn't convert on third and fourth and short. We must have failed on 3 or 4 big chances.

They beat us for precisely that reason. We deserved to lose that game and hopefully we've improved in that area. I think with Bell and Evans, we're much better.

The Redskins have scored 1 offensive touchdown in 10 quarters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom