Deuce 1000 rushing yards? (1 Viewer)

Saint_Angelo

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
well for him to get that he needs 346yds. so he needs to avg. 69.2 yards for the next 5 games...

can he do it? will payton's play calling help him or hurt him?

for his 1400yds he wanted, he would need to avg. 149.2 a game. i don't think thats possible.. 1000yds very possible....

Deuce making up for the missed yards by just scoring and winning games instead of trying to put stats up i believe, this team head has changed since.. well this year. WOW what a difference a Coaching change could do..

At first i thought this whole team was gonna be about "Me, Me Me!" with Stats and crap like that, now everyone just wanna win games together and if the stats are good, so be it, I've truely Bought into the new additude this coaching staff has brought to this team, It's like these players have been Brainwashed into being a United Brotherhood and told to just win games and don't screw up, and In the mean time our weak armed QB is a candidate for MVP, and looks to be about to shatter someone's All time Record in League history, Our Rookie Colston is Candidate for ROY, Bush is Finally putting up Numbers with Top Ranked WR's, and our Offense is Ranked i believe 7th in the league now.

I love the fact that We've already stunned Experts and no one can explain why we are winning games "AT WILL" when we don't beat ourselves, No one expected us to bounce back so fast with a New Coaching staff, and a 50% new Team Roster.

Last edited:
My expectations were that the team play hard show heart and effort and maybe be in the playoff hunt at the end of the season, not necessarily making the playoffs but having a chance....So far they've done exactly that and on the verge of more, possibly winning the division and lock up a home game or two in the playoffs.....

and our Offense is Ranked i believe 7th in the league now.

No baby, youre wrong. Our offense is ranked #1! <a href="http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-TOTAL/2006/regular?sort_col_1=4">see here</a>

On that page, the thing I think impresses me the most is penalties. We're 24th. That's quite a difference from the past couple of seasons.

Getting 1000 yards rushing is pretty significant when (1) you're splitting carries with another running back and (2) your QB is breaking NFL all-time passing records.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom