Deuce Fan Mail Address (2 Viewers)

JOMFA

Displaced
Reaction score
I'm a long-time Saints Fan living in Omaha, NE and being such a big fan have indoctrinated my oldest son, Jack (now 6) in to the Saints family. Anyway, he recently decided, totally on his own, to write a letter to Deuce McAllister and colored a picture that he would like to send to him. Does anyone know the best address to use for sending this kind of mail to players?

The New Orleans Saints website says the best way to send something to a particular saints player is [player's name] c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, Louisiana 70003. I sent a letter to Sean Payton last season at that address. I didn't get a reply, but didn't ask for one either; I was just thanking him for everything he had done in his first season here. Good Luck.

Question: How do I get in touch with a Saints player?
Answer: Saints players don't have their own individual e-mail accounts, but you can send them regular mail at the team's training facility. Correspondence to individual players should be addressed: c/o New Orleans Saints; 5800 Airline Drive; Metairie, LA 70003.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/faq.cfm#1

The New Orleans Saints website says the best way to send something to a particular saints player is [player's name] c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, Louisiana 70003. I sent a letter to Sean Payton last season at that address. I didn't get a reply, but didn't ask for one either; I was just thanking him for everything he had done in his first season here. Good Luck.

Yeah!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom