Deuce Has Microfracture Surgery (1 Viewer)

Comparing surgeries and outcomes between players is like asking 10 people on your next flight how much they paid for their ticket.

him having surgery on his right knee probably explains why he looked so sluggish prior to tearing the other ACL, meaning, his first knee injury was probably bothering him for the first few games.

You read my mind. Deuce just didn't look like he was running at anything close to 100% even before he injured the other knee in the Titans game. He's one of my favorite all-time Saints, and I hate to see him go through so much pain and disappointment.

Amare Stoudemire is back to pre-injury form. That dude can still FLY. It is amazing for his size.

yea but it took him two years to get back to normal. and he also is much younger than deuce and did not have a previous acl tear to deal with, even though it was in his other leg

Comparing surgeries and outcomes between players is like asking 10 people on your next flight how much they paid for their ticket.
Only one of them is going to be happy about how much they paid?

Gleason had microfracture surgery and he ended up retiring this year.

Which was also about the time frame for someone of his role... a gunner cajones to the wall... lay your body on the line... daredevil type... how long did Bennie Thompson last...

Depends who you ask.....Carolina was happy to get rid of him.

Don't think it was due to the surgery...

Nice analogy, it is also sad that most of the responses did not even read the article, just the snippet and then decided to comment... read the article and you understand that the technology is VERY new and each is basically new territory. just because so and so had it and made it back or retired or wasn't the same does not mean the next person to have it won't make a totally different recovery.

P.S. I think Deuce will be ready. I also scratch my head when people say we should get rid of his salary... ARE YOU KIDDING? Why??? I see us millions under the cap this year, as we have been lately... you don't need to cut him, now if he is not healthy... revisit this topic, but for now... (insert John Cena finishing move here):D ... I also don't think we will spend any kind of high pick on a RB.... I doubt we even draft one...

Nice analogy, it is also sad that most of the responses did not even read the article, just the snippet and then decided to comment... read the article and you understand that the technology is VERY new and each is basically new territory. just because so and so had it and made it back or retired or wasn't the same does not mean the next person to have it won't make a totally different recovery.
This is true and this is why people are hopeful, but you should be prepared if it doesn't work out for the very same reasons that you stated...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom