Deuce looked fantastic yesterday (1 Viewer)

THE TRUTH26

The Deuce will be loose!
Reaction score
It's great that Reggie had that awesome day but Deuce also looked the best he's looked all year. He's BACK! He was making cuts, jukes, power. We showed how dangerious we are because we now can beat teams with both the pass and the run. HELL YA

GO SAINTS!

yep....limiting his carries early in the season has proved to be a great decision...look for the deuce to have some monster games from here on out

as much as I have been baffled by the lack of Deuce carries, it has been proven that it was the best move. He did need to get his playing legs back and to trust the knee enough.

Darn! I was wrong to complain about the lack of Deuce carries. Darn!

I thought deuce has transformed himself into a different back then what we are used to seeing from him. He definitelty lost his step (or has not regained it yet) and cannot outrun defenders like he used to but he can definitely pound the defense up the middle. That pounding pays big dividends lat in the games.

Yep, had to love this:

1-10-NO30 (10:09) D.McAllister left guard to NO 33 for 3 yards (I.Sopoaga).
2-7-NO33 (9:23) D.McAllister left guard to NO 48 for 15 yards (K.Lewis, M.Roman).
1-10-NO48 (8:38) D.McAllister left tackle to SF 47 for 5 yards (M.Douglas, B.Moore).
2-5-SF47 (7:53) D.McAllister left end to SF 44 for 3 yards (M.Roman, J.Ulbrich).
3-2-SF44 (7:08) D.McAllister left end to SF 35 for 9 yards (M.Roman, K.Lewis).
1-10-SF35 (6:21) D.McAllister left guard to SF 29 for 6 yards (J.Ulbrich).
2-4-SF29 (5:37) D.McAllister left guard to SF 26 for 3 yards (J.Ulbrich).

i was pretty surprised to see him come out on 3rd and 1 on that last drive and they put in a potentially hurt bush and he got stuffed.

Duece and the line was owning that drive and they just took him out? did not like that call.

Yep, had to love this:

1-10-NO30 (10:09) D.McAllister left guard to NO 33 for 3 yards (I.Sopoaga).
2-7-NO33 (9:23) D.McAllister left guard to NO 48 for 15 yards (K.Lewis, M.Roman).
1-10-NO48 (8:38) D.McAllister left tackle to SF 47 for 5 yards (M.Douglas, B.Moore).
2-5-SF47 (7:53) D.McAllister left end to SF 44 for 3 yards (M.Roman, J.Ulbrich).
3-2-SF44 (7:08) D.McAllister left end to SF 35 for 9 yards (M.Roman, K.Lewis).
1-10-SF35 (6:21) D.McAllister left guard to SF 29 for 6 yards (J.Ulbrich).
2-4-SF29 (5:37) D.McAllister left guard to SF 26 for 3 yards (J.Ulbrich).

That was an incredible drive. They knew we were running and they just couldn't stop us.

Yea Duece was running very hard and quick through those holes, he did have a over 100 yards I think, I just love it when Duece rumbles for those gains....

first half, he looked slow to the hole, kind of like he is in slow motion...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom