Deuce McAllister Talk (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

I for one hope Duece isn't done in NO. I would love to see him on the teams staff in a few year. Maybe doing something like Fred is doing. He has mean alot to this organization since he came in the league. Also i would love to see him sign a one day to retire someday.

Definitely all for this, but as for him playing for us again as a serious RB, it just wont happen, he doest really offer much anymore

Yeah another one of these, because some people still think there is a possibility to sign him, he's gone plane and simple, nobody would have to post anything saying how we have younger backs that can do more than he can if others wouldn't keep bring him back as if he still had anything to offer us on the football field

Well, you DO know that all of our younger, can do more talent is currently broken, right?

It's not 'completely' far-fetched....

What a joke. Lets not talk about deuce, however, let me start a brand new thread dedicated to not talking about deuce. Well played sir.

Well, you DO know that all of our younger, can do more talent is currently broken, right?

It's not 'completely' far-fetched....

So are you saying that Duece can offer us more than PJ Hill or Hamilton? Because i dont think he can, his knees have taken wayyyyyyy too much damage

What a joke. Lets not talk about deuce, however, let me start a brand new thread dedicated to not talking about deuce. Well played sir.

No i started a thread so we could talk about it here, instead of invading other threads with it, or having it keep coming up, its almost to the point of "can he play safety", next thing you know, a back up linebacker will get hurt and someone will say "hey you think this opens up a roster spot so we can sign deuce"

I loved deuce, but i think his time as an active New Orlean's Saint player is over

So are you saying that Duece can offer us more than PJ Hill or Hamilton? Because i dont think he can, his knees have taken wayyyyyyy too much damage

There's a reason we're fans and not coaches, ya know? It doesn't matter what 'we' think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom