Deuce McAllister Talk (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

I think it would fit perfectly with the way this season is gonna go. I'm all for it, and when we look back on it eventually, can you think of a better "cherry on top?" Because I can't. If Dulymus has anything left, I'll be damned if it ought not to be with a flippin' fleur upside his head.

if the saints were to make a superbowl run....i think 26 should be there.

gives payton a chance to right a wrong ala carney

might just be the post game booze talking though

No - PT is getting healthy and Hamilton might get a few carries and then there is Hill on the PS

Signing Deuce would mean that we had to cut someone and at this point I unfortunately don't think that he would be able to contribute enough to warrant that

Official Deuce is Gone thread..Let it go

Deuce is done in new orleans, we have wayyy too much younger talent that can do what he can and more

So i guess if anyone wants to vent about bringing Deuce back...do it here instead of other threads, that way your not beating a dead horse

well he can come back and help them mend their MCL's, he's got the experience...

seriously I love deuce, if we run out of young guys and its right after we win the NFC championship game then yes bring him in and give him a ring otherwise, let the man recoop and do what fate has instore for him.

I for one hope Duece isn't done in NO. I would love to see him on the teams staff in a few year. Maybe doing something like Fred is doing. He has mean alot to this organization since he came in the league. Also i would love to see him sign a one day to retire someday.

Speaking of beating a dead horse....

Another one of these?

Yeah another one of these, because some people still think there is a possibility to sign him, he's gone plane and simple, nobody would have to post anything saying how we have younger backs that can do more than he can if others wouldn't keep bring him back as if he still had anything to offer us on the football field

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom