Deuce McAllister weighs in on the Saints season and his new Color Analyst role (1 Viewer)

mrwhodat

Saintiac
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Deuce McAllister weighs in on the Saints season and his new Color Analyst role - Canal Street Chronicles

“You got a young team. Hopefully they can grow up a little bit and be able to compete. There are still some question marks on the offensive and defensive line that they’re trying to clean up. I don’t know if they’re good enough to beat Carolina twice. I think they can split with them, but I do know if they can continue to grow and get better week in and week out, if they’re in position by the end of the season they can be a dangerous team.”

Pretty fair assessment. Wish he would have shared more and hopefully he will as the season goes on.

I agree.. if they play well, they can win some games. If they don't play well, they'll struggle.

Pretty fair assessment. Wish he would have shared more and hopefully he will as the season goes on.

I agree with Deuce and have said the same thing. If our confidence isn't shot early on we will be a better team by the end if the season. Expect bumps early in the seasin to be teachable moments.

He stole my thunder.

I like this team. We've got the talent but the coaching staff still needs to mold it into a championship team.

This season is shaking out to be either incredibly interesting or incredibly frustrating. There's nothing quite like seeing a championship team come together and hit its stride, and nothing quite so frustrating as seeing talent not come together just beating itself.

One of those scenarios will require a much higher alcohol intake...

Been very impressed with Deuce on the radio. He's a natural.

McAllister

Class act. True Saint. Good commentary. We will need good commentary this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom