Deuce McAllister (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Deuce is the new "color" guy opposite Jim Henderson since Hokie Gajan's passing. Deuce is doing an outstanding job so far this season. His brain works quickly, by that I mean he still sees things at game time speed. He is so quick with the post-play analysis. Deuce sees all 22 on the field and gives great feedback.

Raycom's coverage of the Saints in pre-season has been pathetic. Jon Stinchcomb should have been given more air time. He is good when they let him talk. The other two talking heads were pathetic.

I turned off Raycom's audio coverage because it was so pitiful and put on WWL. Even though WWL was about 6 seconds ahead of the TV feed, I felt like I was getting a better analysis.

You da man, Deuce.

I had to run an errand in the third quarter, so I picked up the game on the radio and I was thinking the same thing. He is extremely astute and honest.

I'm not a personal fan of Deuce but I have to agree with you on his color call of the game. He's surprisingly good.

Also agree on Stinchcomb.

Deuce really has been a find for WWL. He seems very natural and provides great technical insight to each and every play. Love his style.

Raycom on the other hand is downright embarrassing, both video and audio wise. And love Joel Meyers, but football just doesn't work for him IMO. You can definitely tell that the booth consists of two basketball guys and a football guy; the basketball guys make a lot of glaring errors when discussing technical aspects of the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom