Deuce Needs Some Love! (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to see Deuce's picture in the header of this new board.

Maybe it's just me. :huh:

I agree Bill... I think Deuce should definitely be in the header, and Horn for that matter. BUT, the site is going through a big change right now, so give it some time.

I definitely agree. He is a silent leader on the team and has stuck it out through all the rough times. not to mention he is my favorite player

Well, here's my avatar that I made as my own tribute to Deuce. That is all that I can do :)

I agree. It also annoys me when the media is talking about the Saints and they say things like "The Saints have so many weapons down there with Brees, Reggie, and Horn."

Over and over again they leave out Deuce. Deuce is by far our best RB and deserves the credit. Reggie is a great playmaker, but Deuce is our chain moving RB.

I agree Bill... I think Deuce should definitely be in the header, and Horn for that matter. BUT, the site is going through a big change right now, so give it some time.

Yeah, I know.

I was just getting in my order early. ;)

Deuce is my favorite Saint right now. I love the guys who bring their lunch pail, kick some butt and move on.

I found this tread on the last page 904. This looks like where thinks were starting to turn. We will miss you 26.:worthy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom