Deuce not looking good: per Todd Graffaniti 1280 reports (1 Viewer)

N.O.Badboy

DubyaDubyaWeLuvya BuddyD!
Reaction score
Alright, Todd Graff. on 1280 said that he was out at the Saints practice today and that it was Painful to even watch Deuce move around. He says that Deuce was noticeably limping and that word is they "might" have to scope the knee to clean it up. No structural damage on the repaired knee. Probably some scar tissue that's causing inflamation.

Funny, unless I missed it.........not a word about it on WWL. Loomis on his Front Office show even says that they will get the Deuce loose on the Bucs. Hopefully, it's not as bad as Graff. has reported and that Deuce will indeed play through this with no significant drop off in performance.

wow that came out of nowhere. awful news.

i thought maybe his hamstring was acting up, but the knee??

Good news is..................Todd said that BUSH looked fast as ever and you WOULD NOT even have known that he had an ankle injury !! That's good news !!

Todd Graffanitti (sp ?) is Gerry V's switch hitter on 1280. Todd Graff. used to be on WWL I believe..........he's a Tulane Boy.....Local and has been going to the practices daily.

What is in the official injury report to the NFL which was released today? I think there are some pretty strict guidelines on reporting of injuries and their severity.

Great, Just great. If Deuce doesn't play, Reggie better step it up.

WWL has reported its been an issue all season, but he keeps playing thru it. Nothing new, but I guess it could become a problem.

Might be time to call up Thunder II (JB) from the PS for a game or two.

Hope this isn't as serious as it sounds...... It would be a huge blow to the team and the season if Deuce misses an extended amount of time.

...Deuce was noticeably limping and that word is they "might" have to scope the knee to clean it up. No structural damage on the repaired knee. Probably some scar tissue that's causing inflamation.

Bad news.

I still say let's bring up Jammal Branch. Let ML be the #3, and put Copper on the PS. JMHO.

Bad news.

I still say let's bring up Jammal Branch. Let ML be the #3, and put Copper on the PS. JMHO.

Copper shouldn't be eligible for the practice squad, he has too many games under his belt.

WWL has reported its been an issue all season, but he keeps playing thru it. Nothing new, but I guess it could become a problem.

Might be time to call up Thunder II (JB) from the PS for a game or two.

Yes, but this is Different. It's more severe now vs. the past several weeks. Todd says that word floating around is that if it doesn't get better, he will have to get it "cleaned up" and that will put him out a few weeks !! Let's hope it is NOT that serious and that he can play through it.

I have no doubt Jamal Branch and Bush can get the job done while Deuce recovers.............IF it comes to that !

reggie should get 30 touches if duece is out, i look for reggie to prove alot people wrong on sunday......

Good news is..................Todd said that BUSH looked fast as ever and you WOULD NOT even have known that he had an ankle injury !! That's good news !!

well, if he runs FAST to the sideline it wont matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom