Deuce on WWL (1 Viewer)

He still sounds hungry and definitely plans on coming back. What is the deal with the contract talk though? I think it was Detillier said he would have to renegotiate but I may have that wrong.

I dont think people understand when u said deuce is the man, so i will say it again... DEUCE YOU ARE THE MAN... one of the best players to put on a saints jersey... you are the HEART and SOUL of the saints team and franchise not reggie bush YOU ARE:worthy:

He is sounding positive and upbeat. That's always good. Nice to see him talking about the mental aspect of rehab, as IMO even if you return physically better, but have not recovered mentally, you will never be the same. Hopefully him and MMK can return healthy and do what we know they can next year.

DEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:worthy:

you are the HEART and SOUL of the saints team and franchise not reggie bush YOU ARE:worthy:

I think it's funny when people are praising Deuce and think they need to jab Reggie at the same time, like it's in honor of Deuce or something. :covri: It's only showing a bias and I don't ever recall hearing or seeing anything that would suggest Reggie is the team leader and not Deuce.............and please don't say the Pre-Game chants.

Anyone watching the Saints knows Deuce is the team leader and seeing as everyone on this board are entrenched in the Saints, is there really a reason for the Reggie Bush comment?

Deuce is the man......there's nothing more to be said after that.......unless you have another agenda.:dunno:

I don't think it was neccesarily a jab at Bush. It's just that his face is all over the place...I mean all they talk about is Reggie Bush and the New Orleans Saints. No hate on Reggie but the whole nation sees him as the heart and soul of our franchise but Saints fans know it's been Deuce since day 1.

Glad Deuce is sounding good. Can't wait to have our thunder back.

Deuuuuuuuuuce!!

IMO we have the absolute best 1-2 punch (or 1-2-3 punch if you add Karney) in the NFL. We just need 'em healthy for the entire season.

And we may have the best 4 punch combination if Thomas continues to improve.

It's a GREAT problem to have, don't you think?

I don't think it was neccesarily a jab at Bush. It's just that his face is all over the place...I mean all they talk about is Reggie Bush and the New Orleans Saints. No hate on Reggie but the whole nation sees him as the heart and soul of our franchise but Saints fans know it's been Deuce since day 1.

Glad Deuce is sounding good. Can't wait to have our thunder back.

Deuuuuuuuuuce!!

Commercials aside, every time I here a radio host or TV analyst speak of our team they speak of Drew Brees and our pathetic defense. If they mention Reggie, they talk about how he hasn't lived up to expectations.

You and me are hearing and seeing completely different things.:dunno:

IMO we have the absolute best 1-2 punch (or 1-2-3 punch if you add Karney) in the NFL. We just need 'em healthy for the entire season.

And we may have the best 4 punch combination if Thomas continues to improve.

It's a GREAT problem to have, don't you think?

I think MJD, Fred Taylor and Grege Jones hold that honor. Right now you could argue MJD > RB and FT > Deuce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom