Deuce on WWL (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<a href="http://www.4shared.com/dir/5190760/db7c05f3/sharing.html">Deuce</a>

Problem.. The file is suspected of illegal or copyrighted content

edit: It's working fine now. I got that message the first two times I clicked on it. :idunno:

Last edited:
I was listening during the interview. And I must admit, it's hard not to like Deuce and wish the best for him. I think if he comes back, we will see a reduced role for Deuce. That might be best to have him stay on the team and, hopefully, retire a Saint. Of course, anything can happen and it will not shock me if he is released.

Thanks St. Chadwick!!!

Deuce kinda sounds like he wants to be in NOLA, but also said this is a business and kinda acted like he would move on if needed.

yeah, need a recap please. everytime i have tried to download these wwl deals, my computer completely quits working. i then have to go through the hour ordeal of restarting

yeah, need a recap please. everytime i have tried to download these wwl deals, my computer completely quits working. i then have to go through the hour ordeal of restarting

Perhaps wait til WWL puts it on their podcast site and see if you are able to listen that way?

Deuce will be in NOLA for the next few weeks with the team. He reports back to Birmingham in about 3 weeks for his next check up.

At the end of the interview, states he feels confident that he will be back this season, although he said earlier that it was a wait and see approach with the Front Office.

recaps as noted above are definately appreciated.. sometimes, you just CAN"T listen to it... whether by technical, legal, political, or other reasons...
hint

not sure what site that is....do explain...

wwl.com Click their podcasts tab in the top right of the screen. From there click the link next to the fleur de lis and check to see if they have the Deuce interview up yet? Sometimes they add them sometimes they dont? They also add rough transcripts of interviews there too.

The Saints better let Deuce retire a Saint! Dropping him would be the biggest mistake in the history of the franchise. Trust me Deuce will be in the top 5 in rushing in the NFC next year. Go Get em' Deuce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom