Deuce on WWLTV (1 Viewer)

Thank you. Appreciate it as always. You really come through for those of us far from NO
:aduncan:

Deuce doesnt sound very confident in his future here? Just sounds as though he just went through the motions and wants to sound like a team player. Thought he would have gave more props to Stecker and Thomas for picking up the slack, but just said we all have a job to do and we are expected to do it?

Last edited:
Deuce doesnt sound very confident in his future here? Just sounds as though he just went through the motions and wants to sound like a team player. Thought he would have gave more props to Stecker and Thomas for picking up the slack, but just said we all have a job to do and we are expected to do it?

StChad,

Didn't get that impression at all. :nono:

I know you've followed Deuce long enough to know that he isn't a "me-first" type of player. And when he gets into the endzone, he either hands the ball to the referee or drops it somewhere in the endzone. :cool:

In an NFL world where a few boys (mentally) are found in a man's profession, Dulymus McAllister is a rare franchise player. We're blessed to have him.

:gosaints:

I never said Deuce is a selfish player, just was surprised that he sounded as though he wasnt expecting to automatically return to the Saints with his old job guaranteed. Again if he was a bit raddled after saints selecting Bush, how much more after seeing Stecker and Thomas averaging 100 yards a game when given an opportunity at a lower price? I guess I just expected Deuce to say things that the rest of the team were saying about the backup RBs, but he never mentioned none of the players he was asked about specifically, maybe he is concerned about it all coming off his injuries. This is all IMHO in I expected to hear him say different things on those 2 questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom