Deuce set for Franchise Rushing Record (1 Viewer)

Deuce is a beast... We have had some great RBs though... Chuck Muncie, George Rogers, Reuben Mayes, dalton Hilliard, and I guess Ricky Williams at least had his moments.

Also, this is onlt Deuce's sixth season.. He is only 27 or so. Plus, he barely played as a rookie and was hurt most of last year. So, in reality, he has gained 5,000 yards in 4 and a half seasons...

Has any info been given regarding his hammy situation? I sure hope that he doesn't miss any time this weekend. I've not had a chance to listen to WWL much this week.

Deuces' jersey is the ONLY one I've ever bought.

It better be loud when he breaks the record. I will be standing and screaming as loud as I can. Deuce is a class act and desreves this to be a great moment for him.

I hope Deuce manages to stay with the Saints for years to come....is there anyway we can keep both Deuce and Reggie for the long haul?

We have had our share of good backs but they either gotten hurt or moved on. I am glad we have some consistancy at the back position. I hope Deuce can play here for 6 more years on a high level and make the Saints rushing record over 10,000 yards.

Go Deuce!!!!!! Hope he breaks the 10,000 yard mark and is still with us when he does it...then we'll have a shoe-in for a Saint in Canton!

I think he has at least 5 or 6 more years in his legs. Also, I think he'll get to and pass 10,000 yards for a career. Plus we have him signed long term, along with Reggie (who will only strengthen Deuce's longevity) and it should be fun to watch.

6000 before the end of the year.

Yep, I dunno how we let go of Deuce until Reggie can show the ability to take the full load at RB. I think that both of these players will be better if they stick togethor on the Saints team.

As far as a locker room influence, Deuce has got to be the best!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom