Deuce to stay? (2 Viewers)

at least before they had bobby hebert on to make a prediction. where did they get this guy from. he is definitely a sr.com member.

ok I'm not from N.O. so excuse his guestion, but who is he "official" sports reporter for N.I. Sports, I'm from Michigan and we have Drew Sharpe among others, so I'm reading his post and he majority seem to be wondering who the heck this guy is.....so who would you guys have expected to be on representing he Saints or N.O. Sports k general?

Maybe its premature but some in the Saints FO may be thinking that the man is damaged goods, and they may have a point. Deuce is not the player that we saw in him in 2002, 2003, and in 2006. He has had 2 ACL injuries and numerous other knickknacks keeping him down sometimes in his career. That will catch up to you as time gets in your career.

What's anyone basing this on?? Everything I've heard suggests that he's doing well with his rehab. I'll play devil's advocate and say if he could look as good as he did in 06 after 1 ACL injury, why couldn't he look as good in 08 after another? He is more prepared and knows what to expect for his rehab, and even if these injuries have robbed him of some of his speed, he's still what we were missing on offense last year... a force running between the tackles... I don't get the doom and gloom... I think he'll be here.

ok I'm not from N.O. so excuse his guestion, but who is he "official" sports reporter for N.I. Sports, I'm from Michigan and we have Drew Sharpe among others, so I'm reading his post and he majority seem to be wondering who the heck this guy is.....so who would you guys have expected to be on representing he Saints or N.O. Sports k general?

The Saints beat writer for the Times-Picayune is Mike Triplett. I have always heard the best rumors and breaking news from national sources (and on here) before I ever hear it from our local guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom