Deuce Windham tweeting curious nugget (1 Viewer)

AB costing a 1st and a 2nd? That seems really high considering his locker room status. Tell me I'm wrong.

AB costing a 1st and a 2nd? That seems really high considering his locker room status. Tell me I'm wrong.
I don't think it is too high an ask. He is arguably the best WR in the NFL (although MT might have something to say about that!) and might fit nicely in a veteran led locker room like ours. Yes, you can say that Pitt has a vet led locker room as well but there is a huge difference between their vets and ours. Compare Drew, Cam, Demario, Unger and others with their "leaders". This might just be the kind of place he could thrive. Look at Apple for example.

That said, I'm doubtful that we can meet his demands and Pittsburgh's.

His value for us being so high in the draft status. I say 2 2nds is equal VALUE AND MAYBE Smith or Wood

I heard him talk about it. Someone texted him and said this unknown player was in town. He also said this player was looking to talk to the Saints. Deuce doesn't want to say who because he has to check his sources and he doesn't want to start a romor especially if he's wrong. Deuce is a great analyst not a breaking news kinda guy.

I heard him talk about it. Someone texted him and said this unknown player was in town. He also said this player was looking to talk to the Saints. Deuce doesn't want to say who because he has to check his sources and he doesn't want to start a romor especially if he's wrong. Deuce is a great analyst not a breaking news kinda guy.

For someone not wanting to start rumors, he sure got them revved up. :hihi:

Soooo on the same day of this tweet by Deuce and then cutting Coleman...
Go check out Tyran Mathieu’s instagram ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom