Deuce Windham tweeting curious nugget (1 Viewer)

It was player(s)

N. Suh
A. Brown
Honey Badger
and J. Cook

Also, Nick Foles coming to New Orleans this weekend. Says he's willing to play for vet minimum for a year or two, just so he can take over a ready built winner. In fact, they all said they're willing to play for vet min.
You forgot to mention they are all prove it deals, once we've kicked the tires on them of course, and that this means we are 'all in' thereby rendering all other considerations entirely invalid.

In before "make it happen, Loomis"

Cant say who but I can 100% assure you the name came up in this thread. Rev doesn't make baseless claims.

This is definitely the Honey Badger in the Roosevelt lobby.

So my guess is Tyrann is coming home to play Vaccaros role better than KV did and give us Seth in the slot.

So my guess is Tyrann is coming home to play Vaccaros role better than KV did and give us Seth in the slot.

HB is not a good box player, more of a pure FS. He'll get trucked playing down low.

Maybe my brain isn't fully engaged yet and your answer will leave me going, "Of course!", but who is Seth?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom