Deuce Windham tweeting curious nugget (1 Viewer)

That's the factor that would override the financial and draft picks it would cost to acquire him. I wouldn't take the gamble if it were my decision.
Antonio Brown was in an offense that was centered around him, he got his numbers, he got his money. Once Ju Ju started to emerge as a star Brown got real butt hurt and wants out, but you think he's going to be OK playing across from MT13?
Yep. The problem with AB was Rothlisberger, not JuJu. A lack of team leadership which showed in many ways not the least of which were the words AB and Rothlisberger exchanged that led to the incident at the end of the season. With Drew leading, things would be quite different.

Again, it is probably a pipe dream as I can't see the Saints meeting both ABs demands and Pitts.

Last edited:
The last article I read said that the Steelers were not allowing Brown to talk to other teams. All trade considerations will be made by the team.

Would ppl prefer Mathieu or Landon Collins?

Really good podcaster. I just wish Elias didn’t sound like he was in the attic. Sounds like he is calling in from Afghanistan. Good analysis though.

Really good podcaster. I just wish Elias didn’t sound like he was in the attic. Sounds like he is calling in from Afghanistan. Good analysis though.

I was wondering how that SM-7 mic was going to sound in a live podcast. Likely needs an EQ.

I don't think it is too high an ask. He is arguably the best WR in the NFL (although MT might have something to say about that!) and might fit nicely in a veteran led locker room like ours. Yes, you can say that Pitt has a vet led locker room as well but there is a huge difference between their vets and ours. Compare Drew, Cam, Demario, Unger and others with their "leaders". This might just be the kind of place he could thrive. Look at Apple for example.

That said, I'm doubtful that we can meet his demands and Pittsburgh's.

Man what a stupid trade a team would make if they gave that up for a receiver over 30.

Tyrann is in town with others. Was at a place/venue where he was last night and having a great time.

Antonio Brown was in an offense that was centered around him, he got his numbers, he got his money. Once Ju Ju started to emerge as a star Brown got real butt hurt and wants out, but you think he's going to be OK playing across from MT13?
That is a volatile match, the guys respect each other, but that's like storing your dynamite right next to the fireplace. Eventually there will be a spark. Its just as bad of an idea as Collins.

What's wrong with saying a player's name if he was spotted in the area? For all we know plenty of players and celebs come to town for Mardi Gras activities.

Can't see how he could possibly fit under the Saints' cap. Loomis seems to be a miracle worker... but even he can't accomplish this. Besides... except for being more talented... AB is another whiny ***** when he doesn't get the ball... just like Brandin Cooks. It is clear that AB will not be a Steeler next season.

JuJu Smith-Schuster might be jumping up and down for joy at now inheriting the Number 1 WR mantle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom